CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yard Sale Finds

Yard sales...Ah, the cool mornings and junk to puruse. I truly enjoy a good yard sale.  I enjoy getting up early on Saturday morning, coffee cup in hand, GPS set and Craig's List ads listed by start time and location. My husband and son have no interest in getting up at 6 a.m. on Saturday morning, so I enjoy this time by myself. 

When my parents were visiting this past weekend, there was a yard sale that they wanted to check out on Saturday morning.  I decided to tag along.  Here are a few things I picked up:

 
Shelf?  Shadow Box?



Ugly mirror, but I liked the shape and detail on the frame (not bad for $.50)

8x10 picture frame

Don't forget to follow my blog.  I'm just starting out and would love your support!  Thanks!

1 comments:

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home

Hi! These are great finds. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Thanks for visiting me. Now I'm following you.

I hope you have a great week! :)

Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/