CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Mom Cave Linky Party!!

This is my first Linky Party entrance.                                                     

I am turning a small room in our upstairs into my Mom Cave.  I have purchased a few small things for this room, but need storage and organization....a rug would be a nice addition, too.

I planned a wrapping paper station, storage and organization for my scrapbook supplies and a large, flat workspace with added lighting.  We accomplished the wrapping paper organization and it looks fantastic.  I'll post pictures ASAP.
Here is my Mom Cave in progress.  I chose some cute Amy Butler fabric and coordinating Free Spirit Park Slope leaf green dot fabric for the valance and to recover my chair.I found a sweet girl, Tracey Wilson, on Etsy.com to make the valance.  She did a super-great job and I am so pleased!  Shen sent me back the extra fabric that I used to recover this chair that I bought on Craig's List.  The little desk I purchased from a local antique shop that is going out of business.  I found a few cute brass planters at a yard sale which I have painted white and will use for little knick-knack supplies on my table or on the larger surface.  I also scored this bookcase on Craig's List which I have painted white.  Looking now for some cutesie baskets/storage bins to hold inks/paper/scissors, etc.  This is what it looks like so far:








I am so happy with how my Mom Cave is coming together and hope to have it finished in the next month!!

I do need a few more things to make it perfect! HomeGoods could help me accomplish this!!








I seriously need more storage space in my Mom Cave!!